Category: HR - HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Compensation: $45k-$75k annually plus bonus
Location: 1290 24TH Ave, San Francisco, CA, 94122
Reporting to: President
Primary Duties and Responsibilities ：
- Play a critical role on a variety of people and real estate projects, contributing your talent and creativity to the HR team and our projects.
- Supports local recruiting and outreach efforts in coordination with the centralized recruiting team to meet or exceed monthly and annual recruiting targets in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Ensures a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- May assist in the administration and/ or tracking of employee development training.
- Engages employees and resolves issues expediently, with professionalism and tact. Escalates concerns as appropriate. Acts as a conduit to provide facility management, Corporate HR insight into employee concerns.
- Performs employee onboarding to include data entry into the HR Information system and new employee orientation. Ensures data entered is complete and accurate and employees have a thorough understanding of Company policies and procedures, to include the information included in the employee handbook.
- Maintains records of insurance coverage, retirement plans, and personnel transactions。
- Processes performance reviews, wage/salary transactions and disciplinary actions in the Company’s HR information system in a timely manner and within approval authorization.
- Processes leaves of actions in the Company’s time keeping system and ensures compliance with FMLA, ADA and applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Provides guidance to employees on company HR policies and procedures.
- May attend hearings as the HR representative.
- May compile information to file workers’ compensation claims for employees and for the insurance carrier.
- Prepares routine and special reports by conducting necessary analysis of trends and identifying problem areas where the margin for error is small and level of importance is high.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in Human Resource Degree or equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in HR, or Master's in Human Resource Degree and one (1) year of related work experience in Human Resources.
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with HR concepts, practices, procedures and basic employment laws required.
- Experience working with an HR Information System preferred.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism to gain the respect of all employees.
- Excellent organization, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times due to the handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have proven history of ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Windows, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other computer programs and software normally used by Human Resources.